Neighborhood View of the Day:
Today’s photo entitled, “Very Apropos” by Patricia Redington shows the blooming trees over St. Leonard’s Peace Garden on Hanover St. in the North End.
Did you take a cool photo? Have it featured by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s Happening In the North End / Waterfront:
- 12:00pm “Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End” – NE Library
- 1:00pm “An Afternoon with the Champ” at Caffe Vittoria, 290 Hanover St.
- 1:00pm Patriot Fife and Drum Saturday at Paul Revere House
- 4:00pm RUFF Fundraiser at Improv Asylum
- 5:00pm Vigil Mass with Cardinal Sean O’Malley at St. Leonard Church
- 9:15pm Eucharistic Procession through North End
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
New on the Blog:
- The Day The Marathon Bombing Suspects Were Captured; One Dead & One in Custody
- Trash in Downtown Boston Picked Up by 8 PM on Friday Or Take It In Until Next Week
- North End Under “Shelter in Place” Lockdown During Marathon Bombing Manhunt [Photos]
- Helping a North End Victim of the Marathon Bombings
- Boston on Lockdown During Friday Manhunt
People are Talking:
Join the discussion. Your comments are highly encouraged!
Notable News Found Elsewhere:
Your additions and comments are welcome below.