Neighborhood View of the Day:
Some folks don’t like neon, but it works on the Pizzeria Regina sign especially against a deep blue sky at night.
Did you take a cool photo? Have it featured by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a title, date taken and a sentence or two describing the photo.
What’s Happening In The North End / Waterfront:
- Celebrating Jazz and Poetry Together at the NE Library, 25 Parmenter St., 6:00 pm
- Join the FOCCP Horticulture Volunteers at Christopher Columbus Park, 6:00 pm
- Friends of the North End Parks (FOTNEP) has a meeting at 11 North Square, Mariner’s House, 6:30 pm
- April 5th is the last day to comment on the two final proposals for Parcel 9 on the Greenway between the Haymarket Square (hotel) and Blackstone Market (apartments). Email your comments to MassDot.RE@dot.state.ma.us
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
What’s new on the blog:
- 57 Snow Hill Street Owner Receives Neighborhood Council Support for Zoning Relief Toward Rooftop Addition
- FOCCP Meeting With RUFF on April 9th, Election of FOCCP Officers on May 14th
- North End / Waterfront Neighborhood Council Votes in Favor of New Pinkberry Franchise on Hanover Street
- Tree Pruning Shines Light on the Prado / Paul Revere Mall
What people are talking about:
Join the discussion. Your comments are highly encouraged!
Notable News Found Elsewhere:
- The Globe profiles Bricco Panetteria. Read more.
- They’re running … City Councilor Felix Arroyo and State Rep. Martin Waltz. Read more.
- Ria San Gabriel was visiting the area last Friday with Curious George and shared these photos on Facebook.
- See Reggae show off at the New England Aquarium. Watch the video.
Your additions and comments are welcome below.
One Reply to “Wednesday 4/3/13 News & Views: Jazz, Poetry, Horticulture, Pizza and More”
Matt, your photos are amazing. The Regina sign is classic and I love the colors.
Comments are closed.