Neighborhood Photo of the Day:
My favorite photo from the Friday tree lighting isn’t of the tree (which you can see here) but of how this girl’s eyes lit up when Santa arrived at the event.
Did you take a great photo? Send it in.
What’s Going On in the North End / Waterfront
It’s another busy day in the neighborhood.
- At 11am, the NEMPAC Arts and Crafts Sale runs until 3pm on the Prado.
- From 12-2pm, the St. Agrippina Society presents its Christmas program for North End children at their club on Hanover Street.
- Chanukah begins and the Vilna Shul has a musical celebration at 2pm.
- At 2:15, it’s the Mayor’s trolley tour at the Prado with singing and dancing. We hear Angela Menino will fill in this year. See the flyer.
- A very special concert starts at 5pm at Old North Church when Handel’s “Messiah” will be performed in conjunction with NEMPAC’s Women’s Chorus. See NEMPACBoston.org.
Find out the details on these and upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
What’s new on the blog
Trying to catch up on a busy week … here are the latest postings:
- Video of this week’s North End Public Safety meeting with the crime stats rundown by BPD District A-1.
- Christmas tree photos with Santa and the North End Beautification Committee. See them here.
- The Saint Lucy Society had a Christmas Party and made a special presentation to the Nazzaro Center. See the photos.
Just For Fun (and charity)
Photos from the Toys for Tots event at Elite Boston Landmark Realty.
Mark your calendar for the Santa Skate and Toy Drive on December 15th at Steriti Rink, 2-4:30pm. See the flyer.
Are you subscribed to the free NorthEndWaterfront.com newsletter? Sign up here.
Your comments are welcome below.