As of Monday April 20, Bricco, located at 341 Hanover Street in the North End, is open for take-out.
From 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. daily, Bricco will be offering take-out specific menus that can be found on their website. Please call the restaurant at 617-248-6800 to place an order. Food will be delivered curbside from the restaurant.
Signature Appetizers and Pastas:
- Caesar, blue sky bibb lettuce & radicchio $13
- Mozzarella di Bufala Caprese, vine-ripe tomatoes and basil pesto $18
- Meatballs, served with fresh ricotta & crostini $16
- Shrimp Scampi, seared with lemon, cherry tomatoes, spinach $19
- Bricco’s Artisanal Pasta Gnocchetti Sorrentina, $24
- Risotto, sausage, wild mushrooms, mascarpone cheese $26
- 7-Spice Murray’s Brick Chicken roasted “under the brick,” swiss chard timbale with potato purée, prosciutto & roasted red peppers $29
- Alaskan King Salmon, roasted fennel & shallots, white bean purée $29
- Braised Beef Short Ribs, creamy parmigiano polenta, roasted chestnuts, red wine reduction, sweet Italian glaze $37
- Grilled Veal Chop, marcho farm, milk fed $52
- Painted Hills Burger, cabot clouthbound, bibb lettuce, pepperdew relish, smoked bacon, parmigiano aioli $18
- Margherita Pizza $16 add prosciutto $8