Note: the date is one week ahead of our regularly scheduled meetings due to the Columbus Day holiday.
Monday, October 3, 2016, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 North Bennet Street
1. Welcome: NEWNC President
2. Call to Order & Roll Call: NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol: NEWNC Vice President
4. President’s Report: NEWNC President. NEAD events and other neighborhood items. Suffolk meeting. Oct. 3 meeting date
5. Committee Reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee, Danielle D’Ambrosio
b. Public Safety Committee, Sean Hennessey
c. Greenway Committee, John Pregmon
6. Reports from the Offices of Local Elected Officials
7. John Keith. Suffolk County Register of Deeds Candidate
8. Question 2: Charter School Expansion. Max Parish, “No on 2” and Shane Dunn, “Yes on 2” to present on both sides respectively.
9. 17R Clark Street. Mark Blagden, owner, has filed an appeal stemming from a refusal letter with ISD for zoning relief. The violation is due to placing six HVAC condensers on the roof of the buildings. John Gorman presenting on behalf of owner. William G. Ferullo, Esq. representing the petitioner.
10. 65 Atlantic Avenue. Steve DeAngelis, owner of the Golden Goose Market, is proposing a coffee shop/café at 65 Atlantic Avenue to change occupancy from real estate office/bank to real estate office and restaurant with takeout. Michael Dello Russo, Dello Russo General Contractors, presenting on behalf of owner. William G. Ferullo, Esq., representing petitioner.
11. North End Sewer and Water Project: Phase 2. Irene McSweeney, Director of Construction, Boston Water & Sewer Commission
12. Community Chat: Frank O’Brien, Boston Public Works Department