With the holiday season upon us, it’s important to practice good health and wellness for a more enjoyable experience. Mary Wright has provided a list of tips to keep you safe and happy in the coming days:
· Never leave candles unattended.
· Keep burning candles, matches and lighters out of reach of children.
· Keep candles away from drapes or other flammable material that may catch fire.
· Turn off the lights, put out fires and candles when you leave the house or go to bed.
· Keep the tree away from heat sources: fireplaces, heating vents, or radiators.
· When decorating a tree, keep small ornaments, tinsel, and other decorations on high branches out of reach of children.
· Keep harmful plants – such as holly berries, mistletoe, poinsettias, and Christmas cactus – out of reach of children.
· Keep alcohol – including vanilla and almond extract – out of reach of children.
· Keep round, hard food and candy out of the reach of children.