Monday, July 13, 2015, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 North Bennet Street
1. Welcome: NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call: NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol: NEWNC Vice President
4. Committee Reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee: Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee: Sean Hennessey
c. Greenway Committee: John Pregmon
5. Reports from the Offices of Local Elected Officials
6. Boston Bikes and Boston Public Works: Presenting the results of a North Washington Street bike lane safety study and construction plans for the cycletrack on Commercial Street.
7. Josh Bhatti, The Bowery Presents: Petitioner seeking to stage four outdoor concerts on Lovejoy Wharf on July 29, August 19th, September 9th and September 19th from 5:30-8:00 PM.
8. Diego Candida, 31 Snow Hill Street: Petitioner seeking zoning relief to replace an existing roof deck (pro se, ZBA hearing date tbd).
9. Nicholas DaMore, 92-96 Salem Street (3 Wiget Street): Petitioner seeking zoning relief to change the legal occupancy of the premises to 11 residential units and a commercial space by constructing a five story building at 3 Wiget Street. The new structure will contain 5 new bedroom units and will be combined with 92-96 Salem St. (Atty. Daniel Toscano, ZBA hearing date tbd).
10. Chris Young, 27-29 Fleet Street: Petitioner seeking to change the zoning from four apartments and store to five apartments (Atty. William Ferullo, ZBA hearing date tbd).
11. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments: