North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council
Monday May 12, 2014 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome: NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call: NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol: NEWNC Vice President
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee Reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee: Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee: David Marx
c. Greenway Committee: John Pregmon
d. Election Committee: Maria Lanza
6. Candidates Forum: Candidates who met the requirements to appear on the ballot for the May 17th NEWNC Election will be recognized to speak for 5 minutes.
7. Boston Public Market, Parcel 7: Informational presentation on the upcoming development of the Boston Public Market which will be going into the vacant ground floor in the Parcel 7 Garage.
8. 26 Charter St./Michael Pergola: Petitioner seeking zoning relief to expand existing head house in order to create additional living space. Petitioner also looking to redesign current roof deck/balcony and install outdoor stairwell extending to new roof deck. (Atty. Daniel Toscano, ZBA hearing date May 20)
9. Saporo di Napoli/Rigoletto, 115 Salem St: Seeking zoning relief to allow for the installation of restaurant kitchen equipment. (Atty. Diane Modica, ZBA hearing date May 20)
10. 66A Cross St./ The Juicery: Alex Vandermark is applying for zoning relief to open a juice store in the former location of DePasquale Pasta Shop (Atty. Paul Gibbs, ZBA hearing date t.b.d.)
11. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments