Neighborhood View of the Day:
If you were able to enjoy the scene in the early Monday evening, it was very pretty out there as captured by Patricia Reddington in this photo of Battery and Burroughs Wharves on the North End waterfront.
What’s Happening In The North End / Waterfront:
- At 9am, St. John School is hosting an open house at 9 Moon St. – See the post
- At 5:30 pm, the Rose F. Kennedy Greenway Conservancy Board Meeting takes place at 290 Congress St., Atlantic Wharf – See the agenda
- At 7:00 pm, the NEWRA Zoning, Licensing & Construction Committee meets at the Mariner’s House, 11 North Square – See the agenda
All events open to the public.
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
What’s new on the blog:
- Downtown View: Rattus Norvegicus and Us
- Paul Revere House Education Center Receives Major Donations
- Everyday Gutter Trash on North Street [Photos]
- North End Real Estate Sales by Address for 2012
- Waterfront Real Estate Sales by Address for 2012
- Local Roots, An Urban Farmers Market, Opens on Hanover Street in North End
- CityFeast 2013 Brings Out Hundreds to 12 Boston Restaurants in the Fight Against Diabetes
- Rep. Aaron Michlewitz Sets New Legislative Priorities: Gun Control, Early Voting / Election Reform, Gay Couples Tax Credit and Car Rental Fees
- Agenda: Rose F. Kennedy Greenway Conservancy Meeting 1/29/13
- Picture Puzzle: Winter in the Gassy
What people are talking about:
Join the discussion. Your comments are highly encouraged!
Notable News Found Elsewhere:
- Councilor Ayanna Pressley is calling for more liquor licenses, according to a report at Universal Hub.
- Spring Planting for the North End Parks – An update from the Greenway Conservancy
Your additions and comments are welcome below.