Neighborhood View of the Day:
A NEWF fan shares this photo of the “old” waterfront taken from Old North Church with the Lincoln Wharf power stack, North End rooftops, a pre-residential Union Wharf and the former top of St. Stephens. I’m not sure if the BullFinch building is there or if that’s the Mariner on the right. (Leave a comment if you know.) Also, check out the size of the ships in the harbor.
What’s Happening In The North End / Waterfront:
It’s movie night at the North End Library, 6pm, 25 Parmenter St. with the showing of Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian.
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
What’s new on the blog:
- Mayor Menino’s 2013 State of the City (#SOTCBOS on Twitter)
- Skate Date Fundraiser Brings Out North End Families and Friends for Skating Fun
- More Trash Violations on Fleet Street
- Greenway Conservancy Board Meeting – Governance Revisions [Video]
- Quiet on the Police Blotter
One new revision: Harbor Towers 2012 real estate sales by address has been added to this post.
What people are talking about:
Folks are still taking in and commenting on:
- Rep. Aaron Michlewitz Sets New Legislative Priorities
- CityFeast 2013 Photos
- Local Roots Grand Opening
Join the discussion. Your comments are highly encouraged!
Notable News Found Elsewhere:
The Herald takes a ride on the Greenway Carousel plan: Boondoggle fears over $3M merry-go-round
Your additions and comments are welcome below.