Look for more food trucks, carts and kiosks on the Greenway starting May 1st, according to an announcement by the Rose F. Kennedy Greenway Conservancy. In total, 16 vendors were chosen from 28 submissions to operate in seven spots throughout the linear public park space.
For folks in the North End / Waterfront area:
- A new kiosk by “Anthem” will sell crepes and frozen desserts on the Freedom Trail in the North End Greenway Parks.
- Near the carousel, “Culinary Cruisers” will have a new bicycle cart with exotic popsicles.
- Al Dente and Benevento’s Joe Bono brings back his “Boston Pushcart” with its classic menu and lobster rolls, also near the carousel.
- By the rings fountain toward Harbor Towers and Rowes Wharf, “Beantown Franks ‘n Spuds” returns along with “Grilled Cheese Nation” and “Silk Road BBQ.” Adding to the grilled cheese craze is “Roxy’s Grilled Cheese” across from the Rowes Wharf Plaza along with “Yo Taco”
- A new roaming cart will be seen from “Boston Harbor Ice Cream Company,” selling Emack & Bolio ice cream and frozen yogurt. The Equal Exchange Free Range Cafe also returns as a roaming coffee cart.