Monday, April 9, 2012, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome – Donna Freni, President
2. Call to order & Roll Call – Donna Freni, President
3. Meeting Protocol – Marie Simboli, Vice President
4. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Greenway Committee – Donna Freni
7. 91 Prince Street: James Barry has filed an application with the Zoning Board of Appeals for zoning relief to change the allowed use/legal occupancy of the first floor from a store to a residential apartment. The apartment is an existing condition and no changes will be made; it will remain as previously constructed.
8. 236 Hanover Street, formerly the “Filthy Rich” store: Matteo Gallo has filed an application with the Zoning Board of Appeals for zoning relief to change the allowed use of the first floor from commercial space to a coffee shop (conditional use). Coffee shop owners, Andre Sadowski and Hugh Geiger, operate the “Thinking Cup” at 165 Tremont Street.
9. 78-80 Salem Street: Giovanni Oliva has applied to the City of Boston Licensing Board for the sale and transfer of the C.V. 7-day Malt and Wine License from Cibo Con Amore (Marissa Iocco) to a new restaurant, Trattoria Pulcinella.
10. 94 Endicott Street: Salvatore Onessimo has filed an application with the Zoning Board of Appeals for zoning relief to change the allowed use of the first floor from a store to a Window Service Take-out Ice Cream.
11. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments.