Monday, February 13, 2012, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome – Donna Freni, President
2. Call to order & Roll Call – Donna Freni, President
3. Meeting Protocol – Marie Simboli, Vice President
4. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Bylaws Committee – Ryan Kenny
d. Greenway Committee – Donna Freni
7. 9 Noyes Place: Robert Griffin has filed an application with the Zoning Board of Appeal for zoning variance to expand 1st floor unit living space into the basement.
8. 139-145 Richmond Street (aka 188 North Street): David P.Veo, Trustee of Salada Realty Trust, has filed an application with the Zoning Board of Appeal to allow the conversion of existing retail space to a sandwich shop, and for a 36A take-out permit to allow take-out service at this location.
9. 396 Hanover Street, formerly Contrada’s Coffee Shop: Daniel Delia and Ralph Verrocchi d/b/a ”My Cousins Place,” have filed an application with the Zoning Board of Appeal to change the allowed use from “store with take-out” to “restaurant with take-out,” to remove the existing proviso“take-out service to this petitioner only,” and to grant a new 36A take-out to new business owner. They have also filed an application with the Licensing Board for a 7-day CV license.
10. 236 Hanover Street, Lucca Restaurant: Lucca Restaurant has filed an application with the City of Boston Transportation Department for a valet parking permit.
11. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments.