North End / Waterfront Council
Monday, November 14, 2011, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome – Donna Freni, President
2. Call to order & Roll Call – Donna Freni, President
3. Meeting Protocol – Marie Simboli, Vice President
4. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Bylaws Committee – Ryan Kenny
d. Greenway Committee – Donna Freni
7. 2A Prince Street, formerly G’Vanni’s Restaurant: purchase/transfer of the business and the C.V. Malt and Wine with Cordials License to Franco, LLC d/b/a/ Pellino’s Ristorante to operate at the same location. The purchase is a bankruptcy proceeding.
8. Open Discussion/Comments.
NEWNC meetings are open to the public. For more information, see NEWNCBoston.org.