The October North End / Waterfront Residents’ Association (NEWRA) meeting will be on Thursday, October 10, 2019. The meeting will be at 7 p.m. at the Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet Street. In addition to the regular agenda, this meeting will feature NEWRA’s election of officers.
Election Committee Chair, David Kubiak, announced the committee’s recommended slate of officers for the NEWRA election at the September meeting. NEWRA bylaws do not have term limits, except for President which is limited to two years.
- President – Cheyrl Delgreco (for a second term)
- Vice President – Jennifer Crampton (previous Secretary)
- Secretary – Kirsten Hoffman
- Treasurer – Sue Beneviste (third term)
- Sergeant-at-arms – Mary Holland (second term)
Nominations remain open and may be made at the election meeting from the floor. NEWRA members who have attended two meetings in the past six months are eligible to vote in the October 10th election.
See the full meeting agenda below.