Boston Police District A-1 provided North End / Waterfront residents an update on recent neighborhood crime incidents, summarized below, at the September 2018 North End Public Safety Meeting.
Crime in District A-1 is down 1% YTD.
Aggravated Assault (2)
– Fulton Street: Domestic violence incident. Detectives are following up.
– Commercial Street: Domestic violence incident resulting in arrest of suspect for assault & battery, resisting arrest, and more.
Breaking & Entering – Residence (1)
– 17 Thacher Street: A laptop was stolen.
Breaking & Entering – Commercial (1)
– 7-Eleven (342 Commercial Street): Front door was shattered. Cigarettes were stolen. A likely suspect has been identified.
– 8/4/18 (130 Prince Street): Bike theft. $450 bike.
– 8/4/18 (218 Hanover Street): Bike theft. $200 bike.
– 8/18/18: $730 bike.
– Fisherman’s Feast: Ex-boyfriend got into a dispute with a woman. He allegedly took her purse and cell phone.
– 16 Henchman Street: Bike theft.
– St. Anthony’s Feast (Cooper Street & Endicott Street): Missing or stolen wallet.
– 8/30/18 (4 N. Bennet Court): Bike theft.
– 15 Henchman Street: Bike theft.
– 372 Commercial Street: Shoplifting (bottle of wine got smashed).
– 9/1/18 (81 Prince Street): Party was held at a fraudulently-booked Airbnb. Owner of apartment discovered their car keys were missing, as was their car.
Larceny from Motor Vehicle (1)
– 24 Hull Street
– Assault and Battery (2)
– Aggravated Assault and Battery (1)
– Aggravated Assault (1)
– Receiving Stolen Property (1)
– Disorderly (1)
– Liquor Law Violation (10): Feast weekend incidents. Mixture of 17 and 18-year-olds from Winthrop, Melrose, Reading, Medford, etc. Arrests took place by Steriti Rink and DeFilippo Playground.
David Marx hosts the monthly Public Safety meeting with Boston Police District A-1. North End Public Safety Meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month, 6:00 p.m. at the Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet Street. All are welcome to attend and bring their questions. See the Community Calendar for upcoming meeting dates.