On Wednesday, February 14th, the North End’s seafood stand-out Aqua Pazza is offering delicious specials to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
The menu will be available from 4pm to 10:30pm, in addition to their regularly available menu.
Specials will include:
- Composed Oysters ($18): Six local oysters with kumquats pickled fresno, micro basil, and champagne citrus vin
- Wagyu Nigri ($16): Thinly sliced wagyu with truffle sushi rice, crispy shallots, and chive
- Crispy Rock Shrimp ($19): Tempura rick shrimp with garlic, chili, lime, and fresh herbs
- Frutti di Mare ($28): Squid ink mafalde with scallop, shrimp, calamari, miso bordetto, and uni toast
- Surf & Turf ($45): Wagyu sirloin, lobster polenta, truffle hollandaise, and asparagus mushroom lobster salad
Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling (857) 350-3105.
About Aqua Pazza:
Aqua Pazza, borrowing its name from an Italian term, “crazy water,” brings a taste of the Italian coastline to Boston’s historic North End. Hospitality industry veteran Mike Paquette and partner Frank DePasquale of DePasquale Ventures aims to provide guests with flavorful seafood-forward dishes that are light yet comforting. The food menu focuses upong a wide variety of crudo, raw bar and ceviche with hints of Italian cuisine, like housemade pastas and panzanella salads, while the beverage menu offers Italian craft beer, wines, and signature cocktails.
Located in the former Sfizi space at 135 Richmond Street, Aqua Pazza evokes an airy, beachy feel with floor-to-ceiling windows, light-washed wood-paneled walls, aquamarine accents, and coastal décor. The space features 48 seats in the main dining room and eight at the bar.