The North End / Waterfront Neighborhood Council (NEWNC) held its monthly meeting on Monday, November 13th at the Nazzaro Community Center. Follow along the above video with this summary and timeline.
(00:00) Welcome by NEWNC President John Pregmon
(00:30) Roll Call
(00:50) Meeting Protocol by NEWNC Vice President Carmine Guarino
(01:30) Basketball Bonanza sponsored by North End Against Drugs and State Rep. Michlewitz to be held on Friday, November 17, 6pm-10pm. See the flyer.
(02:00) Joe’s American Bar & Grill – Complaints have come to the Neighborhood Council regarding a persistent rat problem. NEWNC has been in contact with the restaurant as well as city officials.
(02:50) Traffic and Transportation Committee – Danielle D’Ambrosio
- Cycle track expected to be completed by Thanksgiving.
(03:20) Public Safety Committee – Tania Green
- Rundown of recent meeting. See separate post here.
(08:00) Greenway Committee – John Pregmon
(08:50) Report from the Mayor’s Office – Maria Lanza
- Sunday, Dec. 3rd, 2pm – Mayor’s Enchanted Trolley Tour at the Prado
- Reminder: Fill out the Community Center Survey and help the effort to have a new state-of-the-art North End community center. Find the survey here.
Coming in separate posts/videos – NEWNC Voting Items:
- 3 Pond Street Place – Two story addition – NEWNC Supported 9-1
- The Juicery – 58 Salem St. – NEWNC Supported 9-1
- 180 Endicott St – Occupancy change – NEWNC Supported 10-0