Note: This North End / Waterfront Neighborhood Council meeting will take place at the Pilot House, 2 Atlantic Avenue. This meeting was rescheduled to February 22nd due to a snow cancellation earlier in the month.
Monday, February 22, 2016, 7:00PM
Pilot House, 2 Atlantic Avenue
1. Welcome: NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call: NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol: NEWNC Vice President
4. President’s Report: NEWNC President
5. Committee Reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee: Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee: Sean Hennessy
c. Greenway Committee: John Pregmon
d. Election Committee: Philip Frattaroli
6. Reports from the Offices of Local Elected Officials
7. ZipCar: Jeremy Pomp, General Manager of ZipCar Boston will discuss the results of the first three months of a trial program in the North End.
8. 280-290 Commercial St., Laz Parking: Applicant is seeking an extension of the Use of Premises Permit for 280-290 Commercial, to extend the current use of premise of open air parking. (Todd Gilbert)
9. Crudo, 54 Salem St., Nicholas Leo: Petitioner seeking to upgrade their Wine & Malt with Cordials license to an All Alcohol License with no change of hours, description or operation. (Atty. Dan Toscano, Licensing Board Hearing Feb. 17th).
10. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments: