Monday, December 14, 2015, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 North Bennet Street
1. Welcome: NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call: NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol: NEWNC Vice President
4. President’s Report: NEWNC President
5. Committee Reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee: Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee: Sean Hennessy
c. Greenway Committee: John Pregmon
6. Reports from the Offices of Local Elected Officials
7. Boston Environment Department: Lauren Zingarelli and Mia Goldwasser from the Environment Department will discuss the new FEMA Flood Maps for the North End.
8. North End Beautification Committee: Patricia Thiboutot to discuss NEBC efforts during the holiday season and projects for 2016.
8. 92-94 Salem Street, Nicholas D’Amore: Petitioner seeking to change the legal occupancy of the premises to 9 resident units and one commercial space by erecting a five story residential building at 3 Widget street. The proposed structure would connect to the existing 6 residential units and commercial space at 92-94 Salem Street. Building not to exceed 55 ft. (Atty. Daniel Toscano)
9. Imagine Boston 2030 Visioning Session: Officials from Imagine Boston 2030 will join us to answer questions about Boston’s first citywide planning effort in 50 years. The Council and audience members are invited to participate in small group discussions and submit their results to city officials.
10. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments: