The North End / Waterfront Residents’ Association meeting on December 11th included several brief reports, moderated by NEWRA President Ford Cavallari.
- Enhancements on NEWRA.org website, including zoning and licensing documents.
- Time to renew NEWRA memberships. Forms available here.
- President’s challenge to bring in new members.
- Zoning, Licensing & Construction Committee report by Chair Victor Brogna
- Former co-chair David Kubiak honored by West End Civic Association
- AirBnb rentals and North End zoning
- Parking lot next to Langone Funeral Home identified for development
- Next ZLC meeting scheduled for December 16, 2014
- NEWRA activity year-to-date: 12 letters of support, 9 letters of no objection and 4 letters of opposition
- From City Hall: Dog park pilot at the Gassy Flights has been approved by the Parks Department and will open on May 1, 2015.
- Parcel 9 update for the Haymarket Hotel on the Greenway.
- Pomodoro Restaurant approved at 204 Hanover Street (NEWRA opposed this application).
- Building heights along the Greenway.
Please view the video above for the full reports.