Monday, December 8, 2014, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome: NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call: NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol: NEWNC Vice President
4. Reports from the Offices of Local Elected Officials
5. Committee Reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee: Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee: David Marx
c. Greenway Committee: John Pregmon
d. Bylaws Committee: Ryan Kenny
6. Seth Nock, 16-18 Battery St.: Petitioner has filed to change the legal occupancy of the existing premises from nine residential units to ten residential units and construct a one story addition and a private roof deck. (ZBA date 12/16/14, Atty. Daniel Toscano).
7. Joyce Pedi, 102 Prince St.: Petitioner is seeking to construct a one story addition with no change in legal occupancy. (ZBA date 12/16/14, Atty. Daniel Toscano).
8. Joyce Pedi, 104 Prince St.: Petitioner has filed to change the legal occupancy of the existing premises to five residential units and construct a one story addition. (ZBA date 12/16/14, Atty. Daniel Toscano).
9. Susan Luongo, Faneuil Hall Market Vendors: Seeking to discuss changes coming to Faneuil Hall Market and impacts on the North End community.
10. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments: