Monday, November 10, 2014, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome: NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call: NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol: NEWNC Vice President
4. Reports from the Offices of Local Elected Officials
5. Committee Reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee: Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee: David Marx
c. Greenway Committee: John Pregmon
d. Bylaws Committee: Ryan Kenny
6. RUFF Dog Park: Responsible Urbanites for Fido are working with the Mayor’s Office of Neighborhood Services to propose a dog park on the flights of DeFilippo Park.
7. Haymarket Hotel, 111 North Street: Normandy Properties and Harbinger Development are seeking to update the Council on their proposal for a 10 story, 225 room hotel with 25,000 sq ft of retail space on Parcel 9 of the Greenway. (Eamon O’Mara, BRA review).
8. VPNE Parking Solutions, 181-183 Washington Street: VPNE Parking Solutions is looking to renew their existing “License to Park 7 Vehicles for a Fee”. (ZBA hearing date 1/6/15).
9. 59-61 Endicott Street: Petitioners seeking a change of legal occupancy from six residential units and store to eight residential units. No work is being performed as it was completed a couple of years ago. (Atty. Daniel Toscano, ZBA hearing date 11/25).
10. 204 Hanover Street LLC, 204 Hanover Street: Petitioner has applied to change occupancy from one apartment, one office and one store to one apartment, one office and one restaurant (Pomodoro) with basement. (Atty. William Ferullo, ZBA hearing date 11/18/14).
11. 7-11 Eleven, 464 Hanover Street: 7-Eleven would like to remove the existing signage and replace with new signage similar to what was recently installed at the other Hanover Street location. (Laura Batignani, BRA hearing tbd).
12. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments