Monday July 14, 2014 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome: NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call: NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol: NEWNC Vice President
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee Reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee: Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee: David Marx
c. Greenway Committee: John Pregmon
6. 204 Hanover Street LLC, 204 Hanover Street (Pomodoro Restaurant): Charles Berry, Manager has applied to change occupancy from one apartment, one office and one store to two apartments and one restaurant with basement.
7. Golden Goose, 81-85 Atlantic Avenue: Steve D’Angelis, owner of the Golden Goose Market has applied to add a one story addition to the northerly side of the market to expand the market.
8. 1-800 Flowers/Circle Pizza, 361 Hanover Street: Joe Bono & Warren Mustacchio have filed an application to change the occupancy from store (formerly 1-800-flowers) to restaurant.
9. The Waterfront Cafe, 450 Commercial Street: Rocco Zagarella owner of The Waterfront Cafe is seeking to increase the official capacity of his establishment. There are no changes proposed other than that and no changes to the layout/floor plan of business.
10. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments