Message from the Chamber:
The NECC has made some changes to the structure of the chamber, included in that will be a move to a virtual chamber that will focus on the use of social media and email as a communication method for our members. As we enter into our busy season the demand on our members is high, in an effort to ease the stress and schedules, the NECC will conduct full member meeting twice a year, in an effort to increase member’s participation and attendance.
The NECC will provide members with monthly updates and information regarding events, promotional information, and new opportunities.
Just a reminder to submit any updated business information via email to Staff@northendchamber.com, as we work to ensure that everyone’s information is correct moving forward.
North End Chamber of Commerce Meeting
Tuesday June 3rd, 2014, 3:30 PM
St. Leonard’s Hall, 35 Prince Street
We’ve got some great new changes coming up and information on new programs for chamber members, and would like to see all NECC members please attend the June 3rd meeting. We’ve got all the details laid out for you on what we will be discussing. Check them out:
1. Welcome – NECC VP Toni Gilardi
2. Board Members and New Members
- Introduce new Board members / Role Changes
- Introduce New Chamber Members
- Meet Megan – New NECC Intern
3. Treasurer’s Report from Lina Buttiri
- Membership report and current account balance
- Payments on Web-site
4. Trash Update (Boston Shines)
- VP Toni Gilardi – Report
4. Guest Speakers
- Commissioner of DPW
- Boston Harbor Association Representative
- Sherri Snow – NEMPAC