Monday, December 9, 2013 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Call to order & Roll Call – NEWNC President
2. Meeting Protocol – NEWNC Vice President
3. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Greenway Committee – John Pregmon
6. 263 Hanover Street, Modern Pastry Shop, John Picariello and Sara McGee are seeking zoning relief to open a bakery and café with take-out service in the former location of Piccola Venezia. They have also applied for a transfer of Piccola Venezia’s Malt and Wine with Cordials license for use in the new café. Modern Pastry will operate in both the new location (263 Hanover St.) and in the original Pastry Shop (261 Hanover St.).
7. 340 Hanover Street, 7-Eleven is seeking Boston Redevelopment Authority approval for the signage at the new store that will open in the former White Hen Pantry space at the corner of Hanover and North Bennet streets. Operating hours will be 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM, 7 days, and the store does not plan to seek a retail alcohol sales license.
All are welcome to attend NEWNC meetings.