North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council
Monday June 10, 2013 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Call to order & Roll Call – NEWNC President
2. Meeting Protocol – NEWNC Vice President
3. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Greenway Committee – John Pregmon
6. North End Youth Hockey Introduction Program Dan Toscano will speak about the programs registration process and the details of their Intro to Hockey Program now in their second full season.
7. St. Joseph’s Society (Societa San Giuseppe di Riesi), 467 Hanover St. will present their plans to potentially move their annual “feast” (which is celebrated the last weekend in July) from lower Hanover St. at intersection of Battery St. to the Prado (aka Paul Revere Mall)
8. Strega Pizzeria and Cafe, 373 Hanover Street, Nicola Varano has filed an application with the Licensing Board for transfer of the Malt and Wine with Cordials License at Nick’s Famous Deli, 66 Cross Street, to 373 Hanover St.
9. 90-92 Endicott Street, Barry Samuels has filed a zoning appeal to change the legal occupancy from three apartments and store to four apartments.
NEWNC meetings are open to the public. For more information, see www.NEWNCBoston.org.
One Reply to “Neighborhood Council, NEWNC, to Hear From Youth Hockey Program, St. Joseph’s Society and Strega Cafe on June 10, 2013”
Comments are closed.