Neighborhood View of the Day:
Monday night is “do or die” for the Boston Bruins in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals at TD Garden against the Chicago Blackhawks. On Prince Street, the Bruins’ gold fire hydrant is decked out for the game.
Did you take a cool photo in the North End / Waterfront? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it featured here.
North End / Waterfront Events on the Calendar:
- 6:45 pm – The North2South Baseball Classic at Langone Park. See the post.
- 8:00 pm – Game 6 of the Boston Bruins vs Chicago Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup Finals (NBC)
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
New on the Blog:
- Photo of the Day: Supermoon Lights Up Boston Harbor
- Third Annual Saint Padre Pio Procession in Boston’s North End [Photos]
- First Annual NEWHBA-Fest Health & Beauty Festival Comes to Christopher Columbus Park [Photos]
- North End Stories Hosts “Pop-Up” Italian American Cultural Museum
Join the discussion. Your comments are highly encouraged!
Notable News Found Elsewhere:
- Letter to the Globe: Next mayor must fix city’s plumbing
- Boston Globe: What a bad date is like in the North End
- Boston.com: The Bruins are coming!
- Nicole Chan: Proposal under the Christopher Columbus Park trellis
Monday June 24 – Hot, Hazy, HumidMostly sunny skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 93F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
- 10-Day Forecast
Did we miss an event or news? Your comments are welcome below.