Neighborhood View of the Day:
Today, we change from sunsets to a Commercial Wharf Sunrise, shown in a photo by Heather Annese.
Did you take a cool photo in the North End / Waterfront? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it featured here.
North End / Waterfront Events on the Calendar:
- It’s Spring Planting with the Friends of the North End Parks on Wednesday. Volunteers needed. Meet at the Cross Street Plaza, 5pm-8pm, at the corner of Salem & Cross Streets. More details.
- At 6pm, it’s “Hard to Handle” in the Forbidden Hollywood Film Series at the North End Library, 25 Parmenter St.
- At 6:30 pm, the Friends of the North End Library have their monthly meeting at the library. More at FriendsNELibrary.org
- Fr. Rick Martignetti hosts “Breaking Bread with Jesus” at St. Leonard Parish Hall at 7:00 pm.
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
New on the Blog:
- “Taste of the North End” Brings Neighborhood’s Best Bites and Charity Together on Friday, May 10th
- Commentary by Concerned Abutter of Pizzeria Regina
- Thank You Boston Police District A-1
- Painting: “Mamma Maria and the Sacred Heart – North End”
- NEAD 2013 Scholarship Applications Available
People are Talking:
- Restaurant or no restaurant at Long Wharf … here
Join the discussion. Your comments are highly encouraged!
Click for weather forecast
Did we miss something? Your additions and comments are welcome below.