Neighborhood View of the Day:
It was a Tuesday afternoon false alarm for Boston Fire at Mercantile Wharf, shown here with the ladder up as captured by Bruce McCue of Atlantic Associates.
Did you take a cool photo in the North End / Waterfront? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it featured here.
North End / Waterfront Events on the Calendar:
It’s that time of year when the annual Flash Forward Festival hits Boston with emerging photography galleries and events open to the public, right here in the North End / Waterfront! This year is four days starting on Thursday Opening Night, 7:00 pm at the Fairmont Battery Wharf. Take a look at the schedule.
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
New on the Blog:
- Coffee Hour (Sans Mayor) Brings Out Neighbors to Christopher Columbus Park
- Homeless Problem Addressed by City Councilors at Annual Meeting of Friends of Christopher Columbus Park [Video]
- Old North Church to Conduct Archaeological Field Study
- 4th Annual North 2 South Baseball Classic Set for June 24th and June 26th
- North End’s Roseann Sdoia Gets Fire Department Escort Home After Release From Hospital
People are Talking:
- About that Parcel 9 designation … here
Join the discussion. Your comments are highly encouraged!
Notable News Found Elsewhere:
- “Sal DiMasi, family doing hard time” – Boston Herald
- Splash Ultra Lounge to Become Bliss Event Facility – Boston Restaurant Talk
Did we miss an event or news? Your comments are welcome below.
One Reply to “Thursday 5/16/13 News & View: Flash Forward Festival Opens at Battery Wharf”
Yeah lots of false alarms lately in the North End. Is there any penalties for faulty alarm systems that create so many false alarms????
Comments are closed.