Neighborhood Views of the Day:
The lines are down the block at Mike’s Pastry and Giacomo’s, so it must be summer, right? No, it’s just the day before St. Patrick’s Day.
What’s Happening In The North End / Waterfront:
Sunday, March 17th is the first day of Restaurant Week. Check out the participating North End restaurants.
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
What’s new on the blog:
- Tenoch Mexican Restaurant Opposed by Neighborhood Council [Video]
- Successful Film Documentary Screening: “Patron Saint: The Montefalcione Devotion to Saint Anthony” [Photos]
- North End Pilgrim Garage Receives Good Neighbor Recognition Award
- City Plans for Safe and Festive St. Patrick’s Day Weekend
What people are talking about:
- A split vote on the proposed Tenoch Mexican Restaurant at 1-3 Lewis St. See the NEWNC video.
- Angry at the library flag theif … here
- Reactions to the Downtown School announcement at 585 Commercial St. … here
Join the discussion. Your comments are highly encouraged!
Notable News Found Elsewhere:
- Engagement session photos in the North End! View them here.
- Lawrence Harmon opines against City Hall’s proposed energy scoring ordinance. Read more.
Your additions and comments are welcome below.