This is the updated agenda for the NEWNC meeting that was postponed due to the blizzard and has been rescheduled to February 25, 2013, 7:00 pm at the Nazzaro Community Center.
New Date: Monday, February 25, 2013, 7:00 PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome – NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call – NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol – NEWNC Vice President
4. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Greenway Committee – John Pregmon
c. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
7. District City Councilor Salvatore LaMattina: Open discussion with the councilor regarding neighborhood issues. The councilor will also be present for the DPW discussion.
8. 420 Commercial Street, Frances Lauria: is seeking zoning relief to change the use of the property to include Segway rentals and retail of Segway accessories. The current use of the property is for a gas station, parking lot and offices
9. City of Boston’s Department of Public Works: Frank OBrien will be informing the neighborhood about the city’s expanded street sweeping program that includes several North End streets. He will also be discussing the results of NEWNC’s trash and recycling survey.
NEWNC’s meetings are open to the public. All are welcome to attend.