The North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council (NEWNC) is having their monthly meeting on Monday, July 13th at 7:00pm. The location was incorrect in the Regional Review so please take note that the meeting is at the Fairmont Battery Wharf in the Constitution Ballroom (not the Nazzaro Center). The agenda is listed below. Click here for a PDF version.
NEWNC July 13, 2009 Meeting Agenda
7:00 pm; Fairmont Battery Wharf (Constitution Ballroom)
1. Call to order – Stephen Passacantilli
2. Roll call – Stephen Passacantilli
3. Meeting Protocol – Marie Simboli
4. Update from the Office of Neighborhood Services — Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports
A. Public Safety – Bob DeCristoforo
B. Greenway – Matt Conti
7. 12 No. Bennett St. – 12 North Bennett Street LLC (Rita Casoni), applying to change the legal occupancy of the building from 6 to 7 units.
8. 12 Unity St. – Tara Shea, seeking to replace existing headhouse with penthouse.
9. 113A-113 Salem St. – Arthur Caras, seeking to expand existing barber shop and nail salon by erecting an addition to rear of building and erecting a roof deck in addition.
10. 111 Salem St. – 111 Salem Group, LLC (Joe Bono) seeking a transfer of a C.V. 7-day Malt and Wine w/ Liqueurs License from 64-66 Cross St. (Finale Desserterie & Bakery) to 111 Salem St. (“Spazzo”). Applicant is also seeking to include an outdoor seasonal patio from May through October for 14 patrons in the restaurant on private property between the hours of 11 a.m.-11 p.m. with a midnight closing hour.
11. 109 Salem St. – Al Dente Inc. (Joe Bono), has petitioned to amend the description of their 7-day Malt and Wine w/ Liqueurs License to include an outdoor seasonal patio from May through October for 14 patrons in the rear of the restaurant on private property between the hours of 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
NEWNC does not have an August meeting so the next meeting will be in September. Meetings are scheduled for the 2nd Monday of the month. Check the Calendar for all meetings and events.