Neighborhood View of the Day:
Today’s photo is a winter sunrise over the Harbor Islands taken from the North End.
What’s Happening In The North End / Waterfront:
“Guess Who’s Coming for Dinner?” or just go to the North End Library at 6pm to see the film.
At 6:30 pm, the Friends of the North End Parks (FOTNEP) hold a meeting at the Mariner’s House, 11 North Square.
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
What’s new on the blog:
- Sea Level Rise: Boston Harbor Association Report Spurs City to Take Proactive Planning Initiative
- Ristorante Quattro to Replace Il Panino Express on Hanover Street
- $20,000 Beautify Boston Grant Awarded to Friends of Christopher Columbus Park for Crossroads Circle Project
- North End / Waterfront Neighborhood Council (NEWNC) Meeting Agenda for Monday, February 11, 2013
- Women Heart Disease Facts from NEW Health
What people are talking about:
A new record on the picture puzzle … here
Is there more to the NEMPAC story? … here
Is it really Lincoln Wharf? … here
Park trash cans taken away … here
The houseboats! … here
Join the discussion. Your comments are highly encouraged!
Notable News Found Elsewhere:
Your additions and comments are welcome below.