Neighborhood View of the Day:
Did you catch Matt Lauer and Savannah Gutherie broadcasting NBC’s The Today Show from Faneuil Hall Marketplace on Friday morning? Ryan Kenny shares this photo of the TV show’s visit to Boston.
Did you take a cool photo? Have it featured by submitting it here. Please include a title, date taken and a sentence or two describing the photo. See more neighborhood photos under the “Photos & Videos” menu and view recent photo posts here.
What’s Happening In The North End / Waterfront:
- The North End Library is showing “Ben-Hur” at 10:00 am as part of its epic film series.
- At 1:00 pm, RUFF is having an indoor play time activity at The Dog Father, 51 N. Margin St.
Monday is Presidents’ Day, a national holiday. Our go-to source for what’s open or closed is BostonZest. See their post. ***Trash will be picked up as usual on Monday.***
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
What’s new on the blog:
- Tenoch Mexican Taqueria Receives Residents’ Association Support for New Restaurant at 1-3 Lewis Street
- Meteor Crash Storify of Photos, Videos, Parodies and Social Media Highlights
- Save the Dates: Downtown Waterfront and Greenway District Zoning Planning Initiative
Your additions and comments are welcome below.