Looking for things to do in Boston over the holidays and on New Year’s? Boston’s Best Cruises, in Partnership with the Boston Harbor Islands Alliance is offering several cruises from its Ferry Center at Long Wharf North, adjacent to Christopher Columbus Park, including:
- Working Port of Boston Cruise ~ This unique tour will explore all of the commercial aspects of the harbor from Tug Boats to Fire Boats, shipyards and much, much more. Expert narration will be provided by our lead narrator and historian, Bart Ostrom. Plenty of inside and outside seating and a fully stocked snack bar make this a great event. This is a great family event offered between the holidays.
- Depart Long Wharf North at the Ferry Center on December 29 at 11:00 am and return at 12:30 pm.
- Adults $20.00
- Children and Seniors $15.00
- New Year’s Eve Day Harbor Tours ~ There is plenty of inside seating to warm you up with a snack bar stocked with great winter fare ~ Hot Cocoa, Coffee and Chili and Chowder. Big windows offer great harbor viewing and there are even better viewing vantage points outside on deck. Celebrate early on New Year’s Eve with Boston’s Best Cruises. Although this is not an official Boston First Night event, if you show a First Night pin, you will get a complementary hot cocoa, Coffee or soda.
- Depart Long Wharf North at the Ferry Center for a 45 minute Harbor Tour ~ 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm
- Adults $12.00
- Children and Seniors $8.00
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruise ~ At this writing, this cruise looks like it will sell out so buy your tickets early! Enjoy live Music and dancing with Miss Toni Lynn Washington and her 6 piece band. Includes plenty of heavy appetizers, snacks and desert trays along with a complementary Champagne toast at midnight. The evening will be topped off with front row seats to Boston’s best fireworks display at midnight.
- Depart Long Wharf North at the Ferry Center at 9:15 pm return at 1:00 am.
- All tickets $95.00
Tickets are available by phone, on line or at the Ferry Center. For more information and ordering tickets to any of these cruises call 617 770-0040 or visit bostonsbestcruises.com. There are NO booking or convenience fees.