Wrapping up a successful 2-day forum on the future of Boston Harbor, Kairos Shen, reflects on the city planning aspects of the waterfront. Shen is Boston’s Chief Planner at the Boston Redevelopment Authority. Vivien Li, President of The Boston Harbor Association, provides the introduction as part of a forum titled “A Clean Boston Harbor, What Next?” held on June 14 and 15, 2011 at the John Joseph Moakley Courthouse and New England Aquarium IMAX Theater, both on Boston Harbor.
View these other video presentations from the forum:
- “Boston Harbor in Photos” by Aerial Photographer Alex MacLean
- “Vibrant Waterfronts” by Ken Greenberg, Urban Planner
- “A Clean Boston Harbor: Twenty-Five Years Later” by Doug Foy
- New York City and Vancouver Planners Share “Livable” City Perspectives
- “A Clean Boston Harbor” – Curt Spalding, EPA Region 1 Administrator
- Multi-Generational Family Businesses on Boston Harbor: “Visions of the Future”
- Oysters, Salt Flats & Pavilions Discussed at The Boston Harbor Association Forum
For more information on The Boston Harbor Association, see TBHA.org.