Monday December 10, 2012, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome – NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call – NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol – NEWNC Vice President
4. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Greenway Committee – John Pregmon
6. 264 Hanover Street, Il Panino Express, (Frank DePasquale) has applied to the Licensing Board to transfer the Wine, Malt and Liqueurs License from the Gelateria, 272 Hanover Street, to Il Panino Express and convert the operation of Il Panino Express from self-serve (counter) to table service with a similar menu. Closing hours to be 11:00pm weeknights and Midnight on weekends.
7. 115A Salem Street, Salem Group, LLC (Nestor Patino) has purchased the business Sapori Di Napoli cafe and has applied to the Licensing Board for transfer of the Malt and Wine with Liqueurs License to operate a cafe/coffee shop in the same location.
NEWNC meetings are open to the public. See NEWNCBoston.org for more information on NEWNC.