North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council
Tuesday February 15, 2011, 7:00PM
Mariner’s House, 11 North Square
1. Call to order & Roll Call
2. Meeting Protocol
3. Update from the Office of Neighborhood Services — Nicole Leo
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee reports
A. Public Safety
C. Resident Parking
6. Esmaeil Mahdavi, 196 Endicott Street, seeking to change the legal occupancy from a three-family dwelling to a four-family dwelling, creating a basement unit
7. 112 Salem Street, La Famiglia has applied to the Licensing Board for the City of Boston for a C.V. All-Alcohol Beverages License with closing hours of 11:00 PM Sunday through Thursday and 12:00 AM Saturday and Sunday. The restaurant’s current license is for Malt, Wine and Cordials only.
8. 215-221 Hanover Street, CVS, seeks zoning relief to install additional cooling units on the roof as part of their interior renovation of the store.
9. 357 Commercial Street (Units 712 and 713) Nasser Buisier, seeking to enclose two adjacent outdoor decks to increase living space.
Please Note Date Change From Monday February 14th to Tuesday February 15th in Observance of Valentines Day. Also, Note the Location Change to the Mariner’s House, 11 North Square.
For more information on the Neighborhood Council, see www.NEWNCBoston.org. NEWNC meetings are open to the public.