NOTE: Due to the Columbus Day holiday, the NEWNC meeting is on Tuesday night (instead of Monday), 7pm at the Nazzaro Center.
Tuesday October 9, 2012, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome – NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call – NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol – NEWNC Vice President
4. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Greenway Committee – Bill Lane
7. Friends of the North End Parks: The group is introducing their plan to improve the horticulture on Greenway Parcels 8 and 10.
8. 64 Cross Street (formerly Cafe Graffiti), Lee Napoli: is seeking zoning relief for take-out use associated with plans to operate a bakery/café at 64 Cross Street. Occupancy is planned for 25 seats. Outdoor seating is also contemplated, consistent with Café Graffiti’s use.
9. 93 Endicott Street, Jose Faria: is seeking zoning relief to construct a private roof deck for unit #1.
10. 372 Commercial Street, Daniel O’Connor: is seeking approval from the City of Boston Licensing Board to transfer the existing Beer and Wine retail license (operated at above address) from current owner Maria DelloRusso.
11. 50 Snowhill Street, David Thyresson: is seeking zoning relief to alter existing head house.