This is a last call for tickets to NEMPAC’s Hoot and Howl on Friday night, October 26, 2012, so make sure you’ve bought them at www.NEMPACBoston.org if you plan to go. Details on the flyer below. The last day to get tickets is Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Remember how much fun you had last year? No?!? Remind yourself with the photos.
The Hoot and Howl costume contest this Friday promises to be over the top again this year! There is a great line up of judges including, State Rep. Aaron Michelwitz, City Councillor Sal LaMattina, Eliot Principal Traci Walker Griffith, Coach Dom escorted by two Celtics Cheerleaders, and North End personality and resident paparazzi Michelle Morgan.
Give it some thought. The standard was set last year with Jodi Piazza as the Madonna Del Soccorso di Sciacca ( Ba Da Da Da )!
Costume categories and 2011 winners:
- Best North End Theme, Jodi Piazza as Madonna Del Soccorso di Sciacca
- Best Couple, Pat and Marcia Gookin as John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Best Humor, Dave Griffin as Red Sox Pitcher Jon Lackey
- Fairest of Them All, Amanda Mendoza as Pink from Grease
- Spookiest, Patrick McMahon as The Grim Reaper
- People’s Choice, Lauren Nelson as Sally from Nightmare before Christmas
This year’s categories are Best in Show, Best North End Theme, Best New England Sports Theme, Most Creative and Best Couple.