The following notice comes from Blind Decker Productions for planned filming on March 24, 2012 on Sheafe St. during the day. There are no actors, just a car with a camera. Accommodations are expected for the one day loss of 20 parking spots.
Blind Decker Productions is filming a pilot entitled “Ray Donovan”.
Most of the filming is being done in Los Angeles; however there is a scene that we would like to film in your neighborhood on Sheafe Street between Salem Street and Snow Hill Street.
- The scene is a flashback scene to Ray’s childhood in the 1970’s.
- Since it is set in the 1970’s, we would like to clear the street of cars.
- It is a daytime scene, and we would like to film it on Saturday, March 24th, 2012 between 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM.
- There will be no actors in the scene.
- There are no stunts. It is just a car driving down the street.
- During the actual filming, we would like to close the street to vehicular traffic.
- There are approximately 18 resident permit parking spots, and 2 visitor spots, and 1 handicapped spot (at 37 Sheafe St.).
- In order to minimize the inconvenience, we would provide parking vouchers to the North End Parking Garage.
We recognize the impact that filming can have on a neighborhood and take pride in our ability to keep that impact to a minimum.
It is with the cooperation of businesses, studios and residents alike that we are able to maintain this vital industry.
Thank you for your consideration in this matter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Boston Location Manager