Monday, December 13, 2010, 7:00PM
The Pilot House, Lewis Wharf
2 Atlantic Avenue
1. Call to order & Roll Call
2. Meeting Protocol
3. Update from the Office of Neighborhood Services — Nicole Leo
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee reports
A. Public Safety
C. Resident Parking
6. Boston Transportation Department’s Director of Community Affairs, James Mansfield, will be present to discuss parking and traffic issues with NEWNC’s new Parking and Traffic Committee.
7. 227-237 Hanover Street, Tresca Restaurant, Tresca Restaurant Group, LLC has applied to the Licensing Board for the City of Boston to extend their hours of operation from midnight, 7 days, to 1:00 AM, 7 days. Tresca currently holds C.V. All-Alcohol Beverage License.
8. 99 Salem Street, Mercato del Mare, Liz Ventura and Keri Cassidy seek Board of Appeal approval to change the use of the building’s basement level from retail food market to retail food market with take-out.
NOTE: Once again our meeting will be taking place in the Pilot House at Lewis Wharf (2 Atlantic Avenue).
Sign-up for the NEWNC email list at www.NEWNCBoston.org/emaillist.