Zoning, Licensing and Construction Committee
Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 7:00 PM
The Pilot House, 2 Atlantic Avenue
Zoning and Licensing Applications
7:00 PM – 7:20 PM
133 Salem Street, David Crocini – Change the legal occupancy of the building that was formerly Sheldon’s Discount Store from retail to retail (first floor) and four residential units, including expansion of the head house to create additional living space on a fourth floor.
ZLC Updates 7:20 PM – 8:10 PM
The following will be discussed:
· Planning for reconstruction projects at The Gassy (DeFilippo Park)
· Boston Transportation Department’s hazardous cargo truck route study
· Market District developments (Greenway Parcels 7 and 9 and Blackstone Block)
· Bulfinch Triangle supermarket
· Proposal to change how Logan Airport’s alcohol serving establishments are licensed – implications for North End licenses?
NEWRA Alcohol Licensing Policy 8:10 PM – 8:45 PM
The Committee will continue its review of the NEWRA Alcohol Licensing Policy and consider recommending further changes to it. On July 8, 2010, NEWRA members voted to approve the ZLC and Executive Committees’ recommendation to amend the policy with respect to hours of operation.