North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council
Monday, April 12, 2010, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Call to order – Stephen Passacantilli
2. Roll call – Stephen Passacantilli
3. Meeting Protocol – Marie Simboli
4. Update from the Office of Neighborhood Services — Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports
A. Public Safety
7. May 2010 NEWNC Election Update – Stephen Passacantilli
8. 221-227 Commercial Street, Kevin Curry has applied for a variance from the Boston Zoning Code to include an existing ATM machine in the description of allowed uses of the property at the corner of Commercial Street and Atlantic Avenue. Currently allowed uses include one-bay car wash, gas and service station, and drop off/pick up laundry. The Board of Appeal is scheduled to hear this appeal on May 25, 2010.
9. Meeting adjournment