Monday, February 9, 2015, 7:00PMRescheduled: Monday, February 23, 2015, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 North Bennet Street
1. Welcome: NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call: NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol: NEWNC Vice President
4. Reports from the Offices of Local Elected Officials
5. Committee Reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee: Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee: David Marx
c. Greenway Committee: John Pregmon
6. Boston City Councilor at Large Michael Flaherty
7. Battery Wharf Hotel, 130-130B Salem Street: Boston Beverage Services, Inc., new owner of the Battery Wharf Hotel, is seeking a transfer of an All Alcohol License to replace the one currently being used. (Licensing Board hearing date 02/25/15, Atty. Joseph Devlin).
8. North End Beautification Committee will discuss their recent and planned efforts to clean up and improve the appearance of the neighborhood.
9. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments: