Zoning, Licensing and Construction Committee
Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 7:00 PM
The Pilot House, 2 Atlantic Avenue
Zoning and Licensing Applications
7:00 PM – 7:15 PM
31 Tileston Street, Mirella Petruccelli seeks zoning relief related to proposed renovation of three residential units on floors 2, 3 and 4. Zoning relief is needed for extension of nonconforming commercial use (first floor), though the commercial use has long been suspended and is not planned. Plans include no changes to the envelope of the 4-story building.
ZLC News and Updates
7:15 PM – 7:40 PM
Quick reports on several ZLC related matters.
· City Council hearing on planned or projected development projects in Boston in 2010
· Government Center Garage, Harbor Garage, Greenway Study and the Need for Master Planning
· 9 North Margin Street building construction
· 221-227 Commercial Street ATM machine
· Live entertainment license at 415 Hanover Street, Ristorante Lucia
· Board of Appeal approval for converting 16 Hull Street from 5 apartments to 8 apartments
NEWRA Good Neighbor Agreement
7:40 PM – 8:30 PM
The Committee will continue its discussions toward creating a Good Neighbor Agreement intended to be signed by applicants seeking NEWRA support for changes to buildings, business operations and/or alcohol licenses.