October 19, 2009
7:00PM – Nazzaro Center
(30 N. Bennet Street)
1. Call to order – Stephen Passacantilli
2. Roll call – Stephen Passacantilli
3. Meeting Protocol – Marie Simboli
4. Update from the Office of Neighborhood Services — Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports
A. Public Safety – Bob DeCristoforo
B. Greenway – Matt Conti
7. 64 Salem Street, Go Bananas, Frank Scire (owner)
Produce market and deli plans to move across the street to 64 Salem Street (old Dunkin Donuts location). Application includes take-out, but otherwise the current business operations and types of items that are sold will not change. Hours of operation will be 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM, seven days.
8. Cross Street Sidewalk Changes, Peter Gori, Sr. Manager, BRA
Boston Redevelopment Authority and Massachusetts Turnpike Authority are reconfiguring the sidewalk and service road in front of the former Martignetti’s Liquors building, in part to accommodate outdoor seating.
9. Sergeant Thomas Lema, Boston Police Department
Public safety update. Recent police neighborhood initiatives.
Note: Agenda is subject to change.
NEWNC Website: www.NEWNCBoston.org (Sign up for NEWNC Email list.)