Three Things to Know for the 4th of October!
1. The new Greenway mural at Dewey Square Park brings “Spaces of Hope.”
From Tehran to Boston’s Rose Kennedy Greenway. Since the inception of Dewey Square Park in 2012, “Spaces of Hope” will be the fifth work to be on the infamous Greenway Wall. Hoping to add to the Greenway’s quest for variations on “perspective,” the mural is an optical illusion that reflects the upbringing of the Middle Easter artist, Mehdi Ghadyanloo. Read the full story at, The Boston Globe.
2. Top Boston Headlines This Morning:
- Pops will produce Boston’s July 4 bash – Boston Herald
- Tom Brady: ‘It was great to be back’ with Patriots – Boston Herald
- Recent wave of creepy clown reports has yet to reach Boston area – Boston Globe
- The politics of a Boston Latin School education– Boston Globe
- Boston Opera Organizations Band Together – WBUR
- Supreme Court rejects Boston gangster ‘Whitey’ Bulger’s appeal – Reuters
3. With the sun setting earlier these days, some try to catch every last bit of it!
View this post on Instagram
Catching that last bit of afternoon light. #northendboston boston #bostonma #bostonusa #bostongram #igboston617 #bostonglobelife #BeautifulBoston #bostondaybook #ignewengland #followingboston #narcityboston #ig_massachusetts #instasparrow #igboston #igersboston #your_life_etc #street #northend #Maga7ine #urbanenook #globalnook #neighborhood #quartier
Keep up with what’s happening on the Events Calendar.
[wunderground numdays=”3″ layout=”table-horizontal” hidedata=”search” showdata=”alert,daynames,pop,icon,text,conditions,date,highlow”]
Did we miss something? Add it to the comments below. Tag #northendboston on Instagram to have your photo featured!