North End native and restauranteur Carla Agrippino Gomes established “CityFeast – Dining Out to Conquer Diabetes” in 2005 and the annual event returns this year on January 25, 2015 at 6:00 pm to benefit the Joslin Diabetes Center’s High Hopes Fund.
The ten restaurants participating on Sunday, January 25 at 6pm include:
- Antico Forno 93 Salem Street
- Aria Trattoria 253 Hanover Street
- Bricco Ristorante 241 Hanover Street
- Lucca 226 Hanover Street
- Lucia 415 Hanover Street
- Prezza 24 Fleet Street
- Strega North End 379 Hanover Street
- Taranta 210 Hanover Street
- Terramia Ristorante 98 Salem Street
- Tresca 233 Hanover Street
Tickets include a five-course dinner with wine pairings at the choice of the participating restaurant.Tickets are priced at $150 each, of which $100 is tax deductible. Due to high demand, reservations are limited, and will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.